Trust me when I say this will be your go-to zucchini recipe. Slightly sweet, moist and packed with veggies these pop in your mouth muffins are swoon worthy. When I make them (which is often) I double the recipe because my kids gobble them up. Oh and bonus they’re gluten free!
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
This recipe can be made as mini muffins or bread, your choice! Packed with veggies and optional chocolate chips you'll love baking these for your family.
- mini muffin pan
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oats ***can sub with oat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cups raw local honey
- ½ cups maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp all natural vanilla extract
- coconut oil spray
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips ***optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
- Grate the zucchini. Then using a strong paper towel ring the water out of the zucchini over a sink or bowl. Discard water.
- Blend the oats in a blender to form a fine powder (if using oat flour you can skip this step).
- Mix the dry ingredients until combined. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients adding the zucchini in last. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or table spoon drop batter into muffin tray leaving 1/4" at the top.
- Bake muffins for 10-15 minutes. The muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a Reply