Trust me when I say this will be your go-to zucchini recipe. Slightly sweet, moist and packed with veggies these pop in your mouth muffins are swoon worthy. When I make them (which is often) I double the recipe because my kids gobble them up. Oh and bonus they’re gluten free!
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
- mini muffin pan
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oats ***can sub with oat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cups raw local honey
- ½ cups maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp all natural vanilla extract
- coconut oil spray
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips ***optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
- Grate the zucchini. Then using a strong paper towel ring the water out of the zucchini over a sink or bowl. Discard water.
- Blend the oats in a blender to form a fine powder (if using oat flour you can skip this step).
- Mix the dry ingredients until combined. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients adding the zucchini in last. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or table spoon drop batter into muffin tray leaving 1/4" at the top.
- Bake muffins for 10-15 minutes. The muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.