I’m not kidding when I say this raw cookie dough recipe is incredible! Even if you’re not vegan or gluten free I know you’ll still love it. Now let me be clear this is RAW cookie dough, you don’t cook it,
Once you make this raw cookie dough recipe you won’t be able to stop. Seriously, after I found this recipe years ago on thekitchn.com I’ve been making it ever since.. I like to make a batch and keep it pre-rolled in the fridge. I eat about three at a time.
The best thing about this raw cookie dough is that it has all clean ingredients. It still contains a bit of sugar, but we’re using all natural maple syrup to sweeten so nothing is processed.
I wouldn’t recommend eating these every day but when you’re looking for a sweet treat these vegan raw cookie dough balls really hit the spot.
Raw Cookie Dough
- Blender or Food Processor
- Cookie Scoop ***Optional
- Large Bowl
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Pulse oats to the blender until a fine powder forms.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Add in the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend until the dough starts to form and it pulls away from the sides of the blender.
- Place dough in a large bowl and gently mix In chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop out dough. Then form balls with the batter by rolling between your hands.
- Store in a container with a lid in the fridge. Bring to room temp before eating (It just tastes better this way).
Leave a Reply